WCP Technologies Private Limited (″Whatscutpro″/″Us″/″We″/″Our″) is committed to respecting and
including any personal information, i.e. information about you which is capable of identifying you. Personal
information is referred to throughout this Policy as ″Personal Information″. “Data” includes text, software,
graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audio-visual combinations, interactive features and other materials you
may view on, access through, or submit/contribute on to the App. Please read this Policy carefully to understand
how We collect, process, and store Personal Information and Data.
We may modify this Policy from time to time, in Our sole discretion. We will post any modified version of Our
Policy at https://whatscutpro.com or on our App.
Please read this Policy before using any of the features, functionalities, or service offered (the
on the mobile application (″App″ or ″Application″) proprietary to Us.
By proceeding to browse the App or use the Services you (″User″/
″you″/″your″/″yourself″) agree that you have
read, understood and agreed to the terms set out herein below.
Children's Privacy: We do not knowingly collect Personal Information or Data from
individuals who are under the
minimum required ages specified in this Policy. You must be at least 13 (thirteen) years of age to
Services or the legal age in your jurisdiction, whichever is higher. Individuals under the legal age
may use Our
Services only pursuant to having obtained the consent and through the involvement of their parent or
guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian who believes your child has provided personal
Whatscutpro without your consent, you may ask Us to delete such information by contacting Us at
- Data We Collect About You
We may collect information about you when you use Our Services. In addition, third-parties may
information about you which you make publicly available when you use Our Services. Collected
include or reflect Personal Information provided by you, as well as non-personal information.
- Account Information- To create an account, you must provide a valid email address. If
and/or authenticate using a third-party account (e.g., Facebook, Google), you authorize Us
account information from the third-party platform.
- Financial Information- To make a purchase, you may need to provide a valid
(e.g., credit card
or other mode of payment available on the website or App). Your payment information will be
processed by Our authorized payment vendors. We do not directly collect or store credit or
Should you make a purchase through a third-party payment platform (i.e., an in-app
the payment may be
subject to the terms and conditions, and policies of such payment platform, for which, We
not liable or
Content- Users may create a profile and upload and/or download Data. Your profile may
(including Personal Information) about you and your activities. Information and Data (and
uploaded by you may be accessed, viewed, by third-parties. To allow you to upload Data we
request you to
grant specific permissions/access in the device where you use the App. In the event that you
chose to not grant
such permissions/access, We will not be liable for any disruption in the Services
- Automatically- Collected Information- We automatically collect certain types of data
Services, regardless of whether you have an account. This data includes your IP address,
about your device (e.g., browser type, operating system, basic device information), the web
you visited or
search query you entered before reaching Us or Our App, and your activities. We may track
cookies and similar technologies.
Information Collected by Third Parties- Some third-parties may collect information
when you use
Our Services. This may include data you submit (including Personal Information) or
information (in the case of third-party analytics providers and advertisers). Additionally,
may obtain data
from third-parties about you. We may combine that data with other information that We have
Modes of Collecting Data
We may collect data about you (including personal information) through the following modes:-
- Manual data provided by you when interacting with the App;
- Data automatically collected when you visit the App.
In addition to the above, We may use spiders, crawlers, or other automated downloading programs,
devices, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to search, scrape, extract, deep link or
of the App or seek information from you. You agree to honour the use of such processes, and not
software or routine to bypass them.
We may collect data in the form of cookies or use similar technology to help Us serve you better
when you browse
the App as well as analyse your preferences and usage patterns. While you may disable this
browser, should you choose to disable cookies or such technology, your usage of the Services or
maybe be impacted, in which case We will not responsible or liable.
- How We Use Your Data
We may use your information (including Personal Information) for the following purposes:
- Identification and authentication- to verify your identity when you attempt access your
- Communicating with you- to communicate with you (e.g., when we respond to a User support
- Improving Our Services- to your usage of Our Services and make improvements.
- Customizing your experience- to personalize the Services.
- Marketing and advertising- to display ads. We may also use your data in delivering
advertisements to you. This may include ″targeted ads″ based upon your activities.
- Exercising our rights- to exercise Our legal rights and prevent abuse of Our Services. For
example, We may
use your Data to detect and prevent fraud, spam, or content that violates Our policies.
- Legal compliance- where We are legally required to submit information received from you.
- Protecting your information- We may anonymize, backup, and delete certain data.
We may use algorithms and other automated means to implement any of the above.
- With Whom We Share Your Data
We may share data with third parties in the manner set forth below:
- As you instruct- We shall make your information and Data available to others as you
With your consent- We may share your information with third parties where We have
consent to do so. You may revoke these consents.
- Authorized vendors- We may share your information and Data with third-party vendors
Services, process orders, and comply with your instructions and Our contractual obligations.
payment processors, content delivery networks, cloud-based hosting services, monitoring
services, email service
providers, quality assurance and testing vendors, fraud and abuse prevention vendors, and
- Advertising- We may share your information with advertising companies to display ads
determined by such advertisers.
- Certain legal situations- We may share your data where we believe disclosure is
comply with a
- Aggregated or anonymized information- We may publicly disclose non-personal
information such as Our number of visitors and registered Users.
We use reasonable efforts to review vendors for their privacy and data security practices.
require that such
vendors agree to protect the data we share.
- How we store your personal information
- Whatscutpro recognizes the sensitive nature of information of Personal Information.
- While We store your Data in Our secured systems, you agree and understand that the storage
location of the
Data could be hosted anywhere in the world, and may be subject to applicable laws based on
- While We employ the best standards to ensure that all Personal Information is secure, you
the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot
the security of
your data, and any transmission of data over the internet is at your own risk.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your credentials to access Our
- All information and Data is stored on Our secure servers, the access to which is protected
- Disclosure and Sharing of Information
- All Personal Information will only be used in the provision of Services and as set forth in
- Whatscutpro does not transfer Personal Information to any third parties, except in
- Exceptions to non-transferability of personal information:
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy, Whatscutpro may share Personal Information
category of third parties in the following circumstances:-
- In the event Whatscutpro sells its business or buys another entity as part of an
then such new
entities will get access to the information on a need basis, provided, however, that
reasonable efforts to ensure that such new entity shall be bound by the provisions of this
- Whatscutpro is compelled to disclose the Personal Information to comply with a legal
government authority or comply with a judicial or government order.
- Grievance Redressal:
We care about your protection and want to ensure that Whatscutpro is always accessible to its
purpose, We have designated Arun K as the Whatscutpro’s Grievance Officer. If you have any
or need to
make a request in connection with your data, please contact send an e-mail to
- Version Control:
be modified at the sole discretion of Whatscutpro.